1. What is a constructor in Java?
2. What is the purpose of a constructor?
3. How is a constructor different from a regular method in Java?
4. Can a class have multiple constructors?
5. What is constructor overloading?
6. What is the default constructor in Java?
7. How do you call one constructor from another in the same class?
8. Can a constructor be
static in Java?
9. What happens if you don’t provide a constructor in a Java class?
10. Can constructors be inherited by subclasses?
11. What is the purpose of the
super() keyword in a constructor?
12. Can constructors throw exceptions in Java?
13. What is a parameterized constructor?
14. Can you have a constructor with the same name as the class in a subclass?
15. What is the purpose of a no-argument constructor?
16. Can constructors be overloaded in the same class?
17. What is a copy constructor in Java?
18. What is constructor chaining?
19. Can you make a constructor
private in Java?
20. What is the difference between a default constructor and a no-argument constructor?